Your new home location
Your lifestyle should be the major a major factor in where you will live. You may want to be close to work, or to be in the best school district. Some people may want to be close to recreational opportunities, or their Church. Here’s a list of items to consider when evaluating the area you may live:
• Commute time: If you’re relocating or less familiar to the area, you can click here on one of our neighborhoods to see what your commute time and distance would be. We have 4 active neighborhoods, with new homes in each one. We have Charlestown, Legacy Park, Carlton Ridge, Moss Oak Plantation,and Rose Hill. Each of the neighborhoods would be a close commute the RAFB.
• Schools: If you have children you’ll want to consider the quality and location of schools in the area.
• Churches, Friends and Family: Consider your proximity to friends and family and how easy it would be to visit. The distance to your Church could also be a major consideration for you.
• Shopping: How fast can you complete your shopping tasks? Are there stores nearby to grab a gallon of milk, or for a day of shopping?
• Restaurants: Middle Georgia, and especially Houston county, has an abundance of local restaurants. With your busy lifestyle, resteraunts are an important part of our lives.
The right neighborhood:
When looking for new homes in middle Georgia, shoppers will look at the neighborhoods within a general area. While people will want to live in a small neighborhood, others might want a neighborhood full of amenities. C.W. Williams Homes has an array of neighborhoods. We are sure you will find one that suits you and your family’s lifestyle.
Home styles and sizes:
There are several ways to determine what you need and why you need it when choosing a new home in middle Georgia. Just imagine how you will use each room in the home. At C.W. Williams Homes, we can help with that. We can show you floor plans with and without furniture layouts. We can show you the how the house is positioned on the lot before the first yard of concrete is poured. We can modify our plans or use your plans. Whether you need a small, cozy ranch plan or a large two story plan, with room to grow, C.W. Williams Homes has a plan for you, that we can build on one of our lots, or on your lot.
The Builder you choose is one of the most important decisions you will make once you decide to build or purchase a new home in middle Georgia. Your home is going to be one of the greatest investments you will make, and it may also be the highest priced. Make sure you do some research on the builder before you contract to build or buy a new home in middle Georgia.
- How long have they been in business:
- Do they offer a Warranty?
- Do they have a customer service department?
- Do they use quality, name brand materials and appliances?
- Can they provide references from past customers?
- Do they use reputable subcontractors? (Electricians, plumbers, havoc contractors, etc.)
The more knowledgeable you are about the builder that is building your home, the more comfortable you will be, during and after your purchase. A C.W. Williams Home is more than a house. It is a home, built with pride and craftsmanship. Let us build you a house you will be proud to call your home.